Related Links

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Haiti earthquake on tape | haiti earthquake victims photos | haiti earthquake victims pictures

Haiti earthquake on tape | haiti earthquake victims photos | haiti earthquake victims pictures - The mainstream medias pursuit of them has required Yele to divert precious resources during this critical time in order to answer various inquiries. These baseless allegations were first put forward by a fringe website with a history of pursuing sensationalist story lines. In fact, I have, time and again, committed significant amounts of my own money to support the work of Yele Haiti and other organizations in support of our efforts over the years.



Haiti earthquake on tape | haiti earthquake victims photos | haiti earthquake victims pictures - These baseless attacks are simply not true. Let me be clear: I denounce any allegation that I have ever profited personally through my work with Yele Haiti. I first learned of these baseless attacks when I left Haiti late Friday, where I had been since 12 hours after the earthquake. United Nations, this is the gravest and greatest single loss in the history of Haiti only serves to perplex me even further. Hedi Annabi with hundreds still missing Haiti earthquake on tape | haiti earthquake victims photos | haiti earthquake victims pictures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment